Winter guided tours
Come and discover our farm and meet our alpacas during our winter guided tours
We'll be offering educational winter tours from mid-January 2022 to April 2022. Tours will take place every Sunday from 11:00 am to 12:30 pm and will be offered for the moment in French only .
- The history of the farm and its mission
- Our alpacas, their daily life and how we use their fleeces
- The ways we implement permaculture to regenerate soil and manage water.
- Our pond oasis of biodiversity
- Harvesting and working with milkweed
We'll end each visit spending time with our alpacas and drinking hot chocolate around a campfire.
- Free for children under 5
- Children (5 to 12 years old): $ 10
- Adult (13 years old and over): $ 15
- Please dress warmly and wear snow boots, as the activity will take place outdoors and will involve a short hike accessible to all.
- Visits are limited to a capacity of 15 people (adults and children included).
- In case of bad weather, the visit will be postponed to the following Sunday from 1:30 p.m. to 3 p.m. Participants will be notified by email.
- No visit can be booked less than 48 hours in advance.
- Visits canceled more than 2 weeks in advance will be refunded in full, those canceled between 2 weeks and 48 hours in advance will be reimbursed at 50% and visits canceled less than 48 hours in advance will not be refunded.